If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Email is our preferred contact method; however, you may like to call us on 0432 337 275 or send us a letter using our postal address, which is 1/831a High St Thornbury, Victoria, 3071.
1 Products and Descriptions
- Products offered on our website are second-hand unless noted otherwise. This means that most items have been worn or used before.
- Photos on the website are of the actual item and are only edited to bring the colour of the item as close to real-life as possible. Different screen resolutions or settings may make our photos look slightly different on different devices.
- Items are described as accurately as possible, however occasionally we may accidentally miss flaws. If we have missed a flaw that deems the product unusable for the purpose you have bought it for, we will repair, exchange or refund the item as per our returns policy.
2 Placing an Order
- When you place your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation via email. The Order Confirmation is to acknowledge your order and does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
- A contract between yourself and Use-Ta! Is not formed until you receive a Shipment Confirmation via email. We are not obliged to supply any items until the Shipment Confirmation has been issued, and from time to time may need to cancel an order or remove an item from an order where the product is unavailable, we suspect payment-related fraud, if there has been an error in the imagery, price or description of a product on the site.
- If your order is cancelled, we will promptly return your payment via the same method that you used to pay.
3 Payment Terms
- Payment is required on completion of your order and will be processed via our website payment providers.
- If you wish to use Store Credit or a gift card that was issued in store, please contact the store by email or phone and we will convert your store credit to an online credit. Please note that we can not reverse payments after they have been processed.
- We aim to deliver your order within the time period noted in our Shipping guide: https://www.use-ta.com.au/pages/shipping, however from time to time, delays may occur that are out of our control.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late or delayed delivery.
- We will deliver the order to the address provided by you at checkout. It is your responsibility to check that the details you have provided are complete and correct.
- All parcels are sent with tracking details, and ‘authority to leave’ is our postage default, which means that your order will be left at the address or a card to collect your order will be left if deemed necessary by the delivery agent. If there is nowhere safe or suitable for your order to be left, please provide the address of a parcel locker or an alternative address.
- Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
- If you have selected ‘Pick Up In Store’ you must collect your order within 90 days of receiving the Shipment Confirmation. After this time we may cancel your order and refund your payment.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If an order has already been fulfilled, we may not be able to cancel it. In this case, please refer to our return and exchange policy.
6 Faulty Item Returns
- If you are unhappy with your item, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
- We aim to ensure a high standard of quality in all of our products. If there is a significant defect or flaw in the item you have purchased, you are entitled to return the item for a replacement, repair or refund.
- In order to assess a potential defect, we may request that you photograph or return an item to us, all item returns are at your expense.
- If a product has become defective due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to take reasonable care or follow the manufacturer’s care advice, we will not provide a repair or refund.
7 Change of Mind Returns
- If you have changed your mind, or an item doesn’t fit, we offer an exchange or credit note, which can be redeemed for a different product of the same value.
- Items must be returned to us within 14 days of their delivery, or collection from the store.
- The item must be returned to us with our tags still attached, in the same condition it was supplied to you in (i.e. not worn or washed by you).
- We do not refund delivery fees or pay for the postage of items you wish to return.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months, after 12 months they are forfeited.
- If you have a Store Credit account, we may issue your store credit to your account, however the 12-month expiry period still applies.
- Items purchased at sale price, discounted price, or using a promotional code are not eligible for return.
8 Use of Gift Cards
- Gift Cards issued through our online store are automatically able to be used online, to redeem them in store you must contact us directly.
- Gift Cards issued in-store can automatically be used in-store, if you would like to redeem them online please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Gift Cards expire 3 years after the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards are not replaceable if they have been lost or damaged, please keep them safe.
9 Use of Promotional Codes and Discounts
- Promotional codes are provided to apply specific discounts to your shopping cart. It is your responsibility to check that the discount has been applied correctly. We do not retroactively apply discounts or refund the difference if the discount has been applied incorrectly by you.
- We do not offer ‘rain-checks’ on promotional discounts.
10 Privacy and Communications
11 Dispute Resolution
- Please contact is via email as soon as possible if you have any issues regarding these terms at email@example.com.
- In the event of a dispute under these Terms, both parties agree to act in good faith to achieve a resolution promptly.