Work with Us! Inventory Assistant Needed!
Inventory Assistant - Maternity Leave Cover
Are you looking for a job you can feel good about?
Use-Ta! is a preloved children's wear store, where we're committed to creating a shopping experience that's great for our customers, great for the environment and great for our team!
We're looking for a knowledgeable casual/part-time team member to assist with stock selection and inventory management. The role will be 2-3 days a week (13-20 hours), the exact hours are negotiable. This role will be a maternity leave cover, starting from mid-April and is likely to finish up at the end of September.
As an inventory assistant at Use-Ta! you will be responsible for the selection, pricing and markdowns of our range of quality preloved maternity and children’s wear. We are looking for someone who:
- Is available to work 2-3 days per week, the exact hours can be flexible for the right person
- Is passionate about children's wear, resale and fashion
- Knows a great deal about children’s fashion brands, trends, fabric and fit
- Shows amazing attention to detail
- Understands the markdown cycle of a retail store
- Has recent retail experience and excellent client management skills
- Has excellent communication skills both online and in-person
- Is naturally adept at multitasking and organisation
- Can learn new computer software quickly and easily
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Meet consignment clients to look through the items they have brought in to consign
- Select, price and process the items that have come in
- Regularly assess the performance of stock and inventory quantities
- Assess and communicate which items need to be marked down or returned to consignors
- Process stock returns
- Answer consignor enquiries regarding their accounts
You will get to work in a small business that is ready to take off, with plenty of opportunities to take on more responsibilities or vary your role.
We're a close-knit bunch who like to support and encourage one another.
The ideal candidate would be ready to start training in mid-April, so we can make a smooth transition while one of the team starts maternity leave.If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com with your CV as well as a cover note describing your favourite children’s wear brand and why you love it!