We're looking for an energetic casual sales and customer service assistant/all rounder to work 2 days a week.
Use-Ta! is a preloved children's wear store, where we're committed to creating a shopping experience that's great for our customers, great for the environment and great for our team!
As a customer service assistant and all-rounder at Use-Ta! you will be working in all aspects of the business, from helping customers, selecting stock, making sales and packing online orders, updating our website, instagram stories, visual merchandising... we can guarantee you, this is not a retail job where you will be bored!
We are looking for someone who:
Is available to work the following hours:
Tuesday 10 am - 5 pm and Wednesay 10 am - 5 pm, plus the occasional weekend, plus occasional extra shifts to fill in for holidays or sick leave
- Is enthusiastic about children's wear, resale and fashion
- Has an energetic, positive and friendly disposition
- Has recent retail experience and excellent customer service skills
- Has excellent communication skills both online and in-person
- Is naturally adept at multi-tasking and organisation
- Is computer-literate and social media savvy, experience using Shopify would be an advantage
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure consignment clients and customers (including their kiddos!) have a great experience in our store
- Meet sales and performance targets
- Accept incoming stock for consingment
- Pack online orders
- Reply to customer enquiries via email and on social media
- Maintain shop displays and cleanliness
- Post daily stories to Instagram
You will get to work in a small business that is ready to take off, with plenty of opportunities to take on more responsibilities, or vary your role.
We're a close knit bunch who like to support and encourage one another.
The ideal candidate would be ready to start training right away. If this sounds like you, please email Kiri at email@example.com